I'm with the band.

This was kind of fun.

If you had a band, what would your album cover look like? This would be mine (as randomly generated through Wikipedia, BrainyQuotes, and Flikr).


If you're curious about what your own randomly generated album cover would look like, here are the instructions found over at Gus Van Horn .

1 - Go to Wikipedia. Hit "random," or click here. The first random Wikipedia article you get is the name of your band. [I got Gordano Valley.]

2 - Go to "Random quotations" or click here. The last four or five words of the very last quote of the page is the title of your first album. OR, if quotationspage.com is down, try going to Brainy Quotes and use the Quote of the Moment as your quote. [I got this Groucho Marx quote.]

3 - Go to flickr and click on "explore the last seven days" or click here. Third picture, no matter what it is, will be your album cover. [I can't remember the third, but this one was my second, so how could I resist?]

4 - Use Photoshop to put it all together.

While it may look a lot like a folk album, I'm guessing that if I had a band, only dogs might appreciate the sounds of it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153