Diablog

Lynne: I feel as though I haven't talked to you in such a long time.

Big White Blog Square:

Lynne: I know. It's not that I've been avoiding you . . . it's just that there are so many other regular quadrilaterals that have been beckoning to me! But don't feel badly. Some of them really remind me of you, and remember - you'll always be the first.

Big White Blog Square:

Lynne: Sure, these newbies entice me with their promise of interaction and with news and pictures of friends, but their entry spaces are limited, and the constant information orgy makes me feel strange! I often crave the sweet serenity of your square spareness.

Big White Blog Square:

Lynne: Yes, exactly. Like I might want to return to a more serious and productive relationship with you.

Big White Blog Square:

Lynne: But there's a problem, you see. While frenetically jumping between those modes which would give me a voice in cyberspace and working my day job, I found an even older love: One who promises me the world if I would only meet its simple requirements.

Big White Blog Square:

Lynne: Yes. I'm afraid I've rediscovered a book, Big White Blog Square, and there's really nothing you can do about it, except be patient and wait for my return. And I shall return. Someday. After he utters . . .my white plume and after I recover from his utterance.

Comments

Christina said…
Ah, book club or aloud with the fab youngster? Or just for fun? Haven't read it but it's on The List.
Lynne said…
Oooh, a name change! I didn't know who you were at first!

Yes, with the youngster and aloud. Ze French acCENTS are fun! Tomorrow or Friday we'll watch it with Gerard Depardieu, en Francaise.

We flew through To Kill a Mockingbird. I was so glad that she seemed to love it as much as I do.

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home