Make a Wish



As I look back on the sights and sounds of my youth, I sometimes wonder how I was able to formulate any coherent thoughts. This "Make a Wish" show aired around the same time the fabulous School House Rock series. While I don't remember the show too much, I definitely remember its pure 70s hippie-psychedelic theme song sung by host, Tom Chapin. Listening to the words now I can only say, "huh?" My ten year-old summed it up nicely when she said, "Oh yeah. I can be a redwood tree."

My finding this video is not as random as it may appear. I was actually trying to find Tom Chapin's song "What Does a Didgeridoo" to warn you all not to sing it around female Aborigines or they might get very offended.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153