Friday Film Quiz

What do these three films have in common?
You can see this fabulous moment in film history in its entirety here.
Beside the significant impression each movie made on me when I watched it for the first time (or the fifteenth time as was the case for the first two), that is not a connection I’d expect someone else to make. 
If you knew that Lee Purcell starred in each of them, you’re either a genius or someone who has nothing better to do than make tenuous connections between the wisps of twenty to thirty year-old memories shoved in odd brain recesses as they are excited into the conscious mind by new information (“A Woman’s Guide,” despite its age, was actually new to me as part of our basic gun safety class last night). 
Obviously, I prefer to think I’m the former.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153