Mush!

In what I thought would be a bit of family dog fun, I asked everyone to pick a musher to follow for the Iditarod dog sled race which begins in two days. Let's just say, the response had been less than enthusiastic. After an additional prompting email, this is what I have received so far: 
Because I have little else to go on here for choosing a musher, I'm going to have to revert to the standard, typical, and admittedly shallow, male evaluation criteria: When in doubt, pick the hottest babe. (I believe that rule-of-thumb is comparable to the female, "You might as well marry a rich man.") Having thus degraded myself, I will now throw my enthusiastic support behind Zoya DeNure. Go Zoya! Go Eukanuba!

And here is Zoya:
She obviously meets his criteria here,

but I love her 80s look, 

and her Flock of Seagulls meets Martha Davis tribute. 

For the record, here is my chosen musher, who happens to be very cute and there are two of them! (Strangely, my criteria was far less scientific than Stephen's.)

If you're interested in following the race with us, leave your musher's name and link in the comments before Saturday. 

Go, Dogs. Go!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153