3 Good Things (Locking Yourself Out Edition)



In the spirit of looking on the bright side, here are three good things I made note of as I walked home from the building where I locked my purse, keys, and phone inside an otherwise empty theatre, realizing only after I checked the remote mailbox that the keys in my hand were not my real keys, but merely the mailbox keys, and that the extra precautions I took to make sure the door locked behind me to save said real keys, purse, and phone from the marauding band of thieves in that building was actually a BAD idea. And the worst part? The mailbox was empty!

Now onto the promised good things.
   
  1. I live less than two miles away from said building.
  2. It was a lovely day.
  3. Just earlier today I had noticed children riding bikes in a makeshift sidewalk over the overpass spanning the highway between my house and the building.   

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153