3 Good Things (Wearable Maps edition)

Two dimensional representations of our three dimensional world have long fascinated me. This year I'm seeing a few noteworthy additions to the map world in a fashion item I've long ignored: jewelry.  I still don't care too much for jewelry, but the following finds would make awesome gifts for map geek girl (or guy) in your life.

1. Urban Gridded Earrings (or Necklace) by Aminimal Studios.


2. Subway Map Cuffs by Design Hype
3. And if you're more interested in the path you've taken, Meshu allows you to turn your tours or special places into interesting bits of abstract wearable art. I love it! 

Check out how it looks in its facet and radial gallery here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153