Hey. I'm back.

While walking, laughing, crying, dancing, and marching in the cemetery this morning, I had an epiphany.

I need a selfie drone to follow me and record my attitudinal changes while walking in the cemetery. It occurred to me as I switched from a audible laugh thinking about a book club conversation I had recently with friends (which oddly, had nothing to do with the book) to a teary-eyed suppressed sob as I passed by the taken-too-soon "Always Daddy" headstone.  I breathed deeply and leveled out into a stroll under the towering pines, hopped back onto the cemetery proper, and marched up the hill like a soldier.

I was alone.
I wasn't wearing headphones.
I enjoyed my own thoughts,
And am my own best counsel.
But I felt a little crazy.

It was then I decided: I'm going to blog again. 

Now, I know you're all saying, "Lynne! That's fabulous! We've missed you so!!!" Or maybe not, but frankly, I don't give a damn, my dear. 

I blog for me. 

And I've been busy. 

Doing what?

Maybe I'll be able to articulate a quotidian life in a fascinating fashion. 

Maybe I won't. We'll just have to find out. 

For now, however, here is a snapchat of me as the Terminator.

And, yes.  This is the kind of sterling writing and eye candy you can expect from me for the near future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153