Old Lady Dreams

Is it just me, or do you also think about how when you get old, you can do amazing things?  And I'm talking really old, so I'd better lose some weight and get some sleep.

For instance, I can see myself becoming a really cool old lady actress.  Movies must need really cool old ladies for something -- like portraying really old ladies -- and I can't imagine having a career in Hollywood and then wanting to see myself as wicked old on the big screen.  Since I've never been on the big screen . . . no problem. It's all gravy.

Another thing I think I'll be really good at, and it's quite a valuable skill as well, is being able to decipher handwriting.  I just saw this meme and it reminded me of my living as Rosetta Stone desires.



Or saying whateverthefuck I want.  I'm pretty damn close to that now, but still, there are some things that I just wouldn't say.  Someday, though, all bets will be off!

You have been warned.
  


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home