Friday Fun: Four Know Your Breed Games

1. Odd Dog Out

One of these dogs is not like the others,
Two of these dogs are kind of the same,
Now you should guess which one is not like the others,
Before I finish my game.


Seriously, that one was pretty easy.  For extra points, name the breeds.

2. Doppelganger

Which of these breeds stars in Because of Winn Dixie? Which does not?
Hint: It’s the French relative of Jean-Luc, the other is Belgian, silly.

This one is much harder.

3. Swapping Spitz
Match the breed names with the dogs left to right:
Shiba Inu
Icelandic Sheepdog
Finnish Spitz

I often have a difficult time distinguishing between the smiling faces of these sweet spitzen. Spitzi? Spaetzle?

4.  Puppy or Papa Purebred?


When I grow up, I want to be a Groenendael, said the ____________________.

It’s easy to see which one is different, but it’s a little harder to tell me why.

Good luck!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153