3 Good Things (the physics of childhood edition)

1. Trying to make an “Alfalfa” peak with your hair and shampoo. You need just the right thickness of lather not to mention the right amount of hair. It’s not as easy as you think.

2. Bike riding with no hands. I found I could negotiate gentle curves without using the handle bars on the bike trail this morning and did so for 3/4 of a mile. Wheee!

3. Playing Keystone Cops with a double kayak above your head. An actual child would likely use a much less expensive, heavy, and awkward object in the comic balancing act.

Comments

Stephen Bourque said…
I'm a little worried to hear that you've been riding your bike with no hands. You're not a kid anymore, you know!
Lynne said…
Look, Dad. No teeth!
Christina said…
Wait, you posted this on Saturday, so that's before you and I could have performed any vaudeville-esque maneuvers with the kayak, so I take it this was pre-me-almost-dropping-the-kayak-on-your-head?
Lynne said…
I posted it in anticipation. Katy and I have done it ourselves and that's how it generally turns out. I was actually quite impressed that you held up your end!

We must go again, soon. That was really fun.

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home