From Eva to Eddie and Back Again.


While I haven't forsaken my love of my silver fox collar, red-soled stilettos, and the Metropolitan Museum of Art, I find that I am inexplicably drawn to all things small farm. Specifically I want a small herd of dairy goats to make cheese, a pair of Randall oxen to pull stuff (and because they're beautiful), an Anatolian Shepherd Dog to watch over pastures, and enough land for them to all frolic in the fields surrounding my new super modern home.

Beautiful Baby Randall from Buttonwood Zoo.
I really shouldn't follow up a trip to the agriculture pavilions at the Big E by reading Dwell Magazine.

It confuses me.

Comments

Andrerw said…
I really wanted to go to the Big E! It sounded like so much fun, but there's always next year.
Lynne said…
I had never been before. Frankly, from what I remember of it, I like the Topsfield Fair a little bit better. There seemed to be more agriculture and just a tiny bit less midway, but it was fun and informative anyway.

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home