The Gift of Books

I have four minutes between lunch and orienteering to share my delight in just having received a package from Amazon!  I can't adequately describe the joy running through both my daughter and myself when I opened the package.  Yes, I ordered the books, and yes, I knew they would come eventually - but their arrival was met with no less enthusiasm than if they had been suddenly bestowed upon us!

Thus, The Dog: 5000 Years in Art, The Paleo Solution: The Original Human Diet, and the boxed set of The Hunger Games Trilogy all now sit quietly on our table as we dream of the world of knowledge and adventure held between their covers and eagerly anticipate our return home.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home