Enlightenment.

I found Greg Perkins’ post on NoodleFood this morning very enlightening. It comes at a time when I am realizing just how incredibly important it is to stand for something, rather the absence of something. I’ve never felt the need to stand up and shout, “I’m an atheist”, but in the last few years, I haven’t been shy about sharing this information when religious views are being discussed. What this post, and life in general, keeps reminding me is that I need to stand for something, not against something.


While I attempt to better my “objective philosophical perspective” as referred to by Perkins, I must remember that reason, rationality, and adherence to the facts of reality are all positive and easily understandable ways to describe my approach to life.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153