It's all about me.

After feeling so negative, I decided it was time to release this winner:



It's just plain fun (and weird). I wonder how this is done. Judging on this particular experiment, I'd say shininess of forehead and pointiness of chin are major determinants. And what's with that hideous picture of Katie Couric? I'll admit, despite Hideous Katie being second, I'm feeling pretty good about myself right now because for most of the photos I submitted (after all, I needed to test out the software), Kate Bosworth came out with a pretty high correlation. What do you mean you can't see the resemblance?


Oddly, when I submitted a photo of me in sunglasses, and one of my father, we both came out with Laurence Fishburne as the highest correlation - if that doesn't impart confidence in the matching system, I don't know what will.

Thanks to Rational Jenn for bringing this to my attention.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153