Out Like a Lamb

I'd like to tell you exactly how warm it is outside right now on this last day of March, but my Classroom Thermometer is in the chick brooder.

Sadly, this is the first year in a while that I have not started the month with the big head of a lion drawn on our blackboard which I morph slightly every day until it finally looks like a lamb on the last day. In fact, I can't even find the photographic evidence of that fun little activity. (Now that's frustrating.)

Never one to be defeated by my own bad filing, I recreated the slow, painstaking process in 10 minutes (with the help of my youngest) and present to you March: In Like a Lion, Out Like a Lamb quick chalkboard morph.


Okay. So what it lacks between steps 4 and 5, it more than makes up for in low contrast and blurry picture taking. And I forgot to put a colorful bow on the last picture. Darn it.

Oh well. I'll leave you with some lamb cooking tips.






And a simple request: To anyone who reads this and might have some spectacular April Fools Jokes to play on kids, please let me know asap - the hardware stores are only open for another 10 hours!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home