Sometimes you just need to be reminded


about the days of the whole face-eating kisses.

Comments

Jenn Casey said…
Good reminder! So sweet. Even though I have a face-eating-kisser, I still need to be reminded that the other two used to be such creatures. Especially the older one. :o)
Lynne said…
A wise woman once explained to me that I should assume positive intent in my children's behavior.

After all, how different is whole face-eating kissing from incessant questioning or exercising one's backtalk muscle? They're all just ways kids try to figure things out. Right? RIGHT?
Christina said…
You are absolutely right. And I love the photo!

Was the wise woman a mutual friend of ours?
Lynne said…
She is none other than Rational Jenn who has written some great posts about postitive discipline.

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home