3 Good Things (Good, Betta, Best)

1. Good: this article about linguistic pet peeves.  As someone who has them, I enjoyed it, but I take issue with the author’s use of persons regarding the 5,000 fans.  Yes, the number is specific, but clearly, it is also an estimate, so non-specific at the same time.  More controversy here.
2.  Betta: Introducing our new betta,  Danny. (He’s red.) 

3. Best: This “My Funky Valentine” episode of Modern Family. This is the best new sit-com I’ve seen in a long while, and this episode made me laugh until I could hardly breathe.  Oddly, this is a good thing.  Warning, the husband is often too stupid to be funny, but mostly, even he is worth watching. Give it a minute (or 22), but hurry. This episode is on Hulu for only another three days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153