Ladies, science has done all right by you!

Beauty science, that is.



Aah. The science of beauty.

As one of those unfortunate ladies who has to wear spectacles, not for the pictures, but for actual vision, I appreciate the beauty tips.

Don’t worry about the shape of your actual lips – just make sure you color them in the right way for you face shape.

Is it just me, or do all the eyeglass variations presented look the exactly same?

love the slide accompanying the magical transformation from “dos” to “don’ts” and back again.

My sincere appreciation to anyone who can tell me what in the hell that guy has on his head (around the 2:50 mark). It looks like it may have snuck in from a B horror film, but I just don’t know. I may need such a get-up soon.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home