A Double Shot of Happiness!

Could be my age, could be her love of red, my Franglish skills, or it could be her dog stalking - whatever the reasons, J'adore this new-to-me blog I found Wednesday: Paris Breakfasts.  The blog is so FULL of fabulous pictures of sights around the streets of Paris! It has really increased my long-dormant desire to go there. 

In searching for a Cafe Terrace at Night image to go with this post, I came across another fabulous blog: The Errant Aesthete.  Check out the awesome Georgia O'Keefe Glamorous Gotham page, and this simply wonderful post on Julia Child.  

Il est tout si merveilleux!

Il me rend hereuse.
(I'm sure there is a French idiom for that, but Je ne le sais pas.)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153