Fight of the Century: Keynes vs. Hayek Round 2

I know it has made the rounds already, but really, it's that good.  (I couldn't help but notice that its production values are better than those of a much maligned, but nonetheless entertaining, movie I'd seen lately.)

It really is very, very clever.

Note the end result of the bout: Who wins and who is declared the winner by the government and acknowledge by the press? Even Keynes is surprised by the declaration!



You bail out the losers, there's no end to the cost! 

My favorite touch is the cornermen: Ickes (?), Malthus, Say, and Mises.

The civility of discourse is simply delightful against the background of what I generally find to be ugly yelling to rhythmic base line. The boxing - not to mention dancing! - economists are priceless.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home