The Care and Protection of Charles

I just dropped off my Home Education Proposal for my ten eleven year-old at the superintendent's office and eagerly await her review and response. I'm two days late (because I forgot to deliver it rather than postponed developing it), but I'm done meeting my requirements for the Care and Protection of Charles for another year - I hope.

In Massachusetts, in accordance with the Charles decision, we must supply the following information:
  1. Teacher Qualifications
  2. Proposed Curriculum
  3. Evaluation of Student Progress
  4. Requests to Participate in Extra-Curricular Activities at the Public School

The first she has on file and the second I provided. Regarding method of evaluation to be submitted, I usually like to invite the superintendent to my daughter's performances; however, I find this thought less hilarious as my daughter's musical abilities improve. The one and only time I asked about the fourth, I was denied.

I think everything will be okay so long as she doesn't read my last post. Then there could be some controversy regarding qualifications.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153