By Invitation Only

My youngest daughter has her own "by invitation only" blog. She goes through periods where she can't get enough of it, and those when she forgets all about it.

When she does post, she also comments profusely on those posts - immediately after publishing. This may be due to the fact that she has only five readers, and among those, only two of whom read it regularly. Clearly, she thinks comments are the best present ever, even if they are from her.

I think she's very funny (but don't tell her I said that - it'll go straight to her head).

Recently, she's been posting little intelligence tests. Yesterday, I took one of them, regarding animals and bananas, with the results: "You are a moron."
5 comments:

(little Bourque) said...
It's a funny test. I hope you didn't fall for it, though I wouldn't think you were hopelessly stupid. Well, if it was my mum, it'd be close.

August 26, 2009 11:54 AM

LB said...
I'm a moron. This is not something I say lightly. And what the heck do you mean by that last comment?

August 26, 2009 12:35 PM

(little Bourque) said...
Well... I expect a lot from you...

August 26,
2009 1:14 PM

Touché, and thanks for the reminder, kid.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153