More Fun With Her Cell Phone

My daughter has recently discovered the art of self-portraiture using her cell phone. Not one to be satisfied with the standard images, she has begun experimenting with the filters and seemed most fond of these two macabre photos that she shared with me last night.

Using the AQUA filter, here she is representing her blue period.



Before you faint, let me assure you that her right pupil is not blown, nor is one eye larger than the other. It's just a product of funky lighting and a bad lens. Did I mention that she's a big Tim Burton fan? (But even she didn't realize how scary it was until I showed her on my computer screen.)

But this one, using the NEGATIVE filter is even scarier if possible. She calls it "An Accidental Picture of Me and Jesus" because that's exactly what it was.


Did I also mention that she has never seen The Blair Witch Project? Me neither, but this is what I imagine it to look like.

When not snapping scary self-portraits, she can usually be found blowing bubbles on the back porch, playing Vivaldi on her violin in the living room, or writing the words to Broadway songs on the whiteboard. After looking at these photos, I thought you'd want to know that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153