3 Good Things (blog posts edition)

These are by no means the only good blog posts I’ve read since the new year, but each one makes some good points that stayed with me beyond the time necessary to read it.  Enjoy.

Mtn Runner2 has a terrific post about the lack of reason behind environmentalism in The Mind Deniers at Fun with Gravity.  I find his comparison between Pascal’s wager and Al Gore’s wager an interesting one.  At least Pascal didn’t advocate using the force of government to place his bet.
Speaking of the force of government, another excellent post from Don Watkins at Voices for Reason clearly explains the difference between Economic Power vs. Political Power. It never ceases to amaze me how often these two are confused.
And finally, Jennifer Iannolo from Food Philosophy answers the question: “What is Edward Cullen’s secret?” to my delighted satisfaction.  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153