3 Good Things (via Favorite Design Sites edition)

1.       As a woman who wears a stainless steel wedding band and has a nascent appreciation for spirits, neat, but not warm, I think these would make a perfect addition to my home bar. (via Design Fetish)

2.       What’s better than a lovely full pink skirt? A lovely full pink skirt that turns into a kayak in an emergency! (via Frog Blog)

3.       It’s no Leatherman, but this multi-purpose cologne bottle ought to be appreciated by the “emotional, strong and self-confident man who doesn’t waste his time.” (via Bad Banana Blog)

Comments

Christina said…
I just today came across these, and think we might be seeing a new trend in bar accessories.

Now if we could turn the kayak skirt into a trend--that would be the bees' knees.
Lynne said…
I think those are cool, too, but I just love the smooth stainless steel cubes!

For even more versatility, I'd prefer a black kayak.

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home