3 Good Things (Weekend edition)

Friday Night Festivities
After more than a fortnight of self-imposed privation, I’m finally pleased.
Enough, at least to restore our quotidian celebration with wine and cheese.

Fab picture, no? Every month at iStockPhoto there
is a free image, vector image, video, and sound file.

Recipe for an Idyllic Saturday Morning

Matching cups of hot cappuccino burning in one hand,
Some “sidewalk sale” kitchen gadgets turning in the other.

What the email notice lacks in good design, the store
more than makes up for in awesome kitchen stuff!

That’s Entertainment: Father’s Day Style

Imagine my delight watching my daughters dance with joy and grace.
When the dads share the stage, I can’t wipe the smile from my face.


Where you see a bunch of random Dads and Daughters, I see
my youngest daughter with my husband, and my oldest daughter
with my ex-husband (picture taken at the dress rehearsal).  

Happy Father’s Day to all the fathers and father-figures out there.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home