Has He Been Getting My Emails?

-leopard print
-calf hair
-peep toe
-menswear Oxford styling details
-signature C.L. red sole


You'd think that these shoes were made for me! 

Well, I certainly hope not, 'cause I don't like 'em!  I simply had to post this picture, though. It's interesting that the sum of this shoe's fabulous parts strikes me as so incredibly hideous.

I think it's the mass of tailored cheetah (leopard? some big cat). If it were a hint, or if the vamp were black . . . maybe. I'll have to think about it more.

Comments

HaynesBE said…
I am so glad you stated that you didn't like them. I was beginning to worry.

Meanwhile, I am learning just how hard it is to take a decent photo of a shoe. Once I figure it out (and the above photo has helped)I will post my latest stretch "who I am and who I possibly could be."
Lynne said…
Don't you worry about me - apparently I'm not that far gone, yet.

Can't wait to see the new shoes!

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153