Lucky Girl

This weekend I had my first, and hopefully only, bout of illness this entire season! Yay for Vitamin C and clean living. Okay, yay for Vitamin C!

When I get a cold I like to have really bad, sodium rich, dehydrated noodle soup. I don't know why exactly - I'm guessing it has something to do with the deep-rooted Noodle-O marketing impressions left on my young child brain (sorry, can't find link, but the animated hawker was rendered a la Yellow Submarine with long legs and crazy flair pants in a psychedelic background) - it seems to make me feel better.

Anyway, in my house, when you request disgusting dehydrated salt juice for lunch, you get this.


Could this be any more beautiful? A sprig of mint slightly submerged really broke through the clogged nasal passages, the beautiful brown mushroom slices floating gently on top gave visual interest, the dried apricot and cranberries on top of the wedge of cheese turned this into a real lunch.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

There's No Place Like Home

Objectivist Round Up #153