Mayday



It's official: I am becoming my mother. Not because she often wears two different shoes, but because on discovering that fact, she wouldn't much care.  I certainly don't care about the fashion faux-pas. 

My concern is that these odd shoes aren't the result of fumbling in the dark in order to get out of the house for an early morning bike ride without waking everyone up. I actually prepared for this morning by placing all of my clothes in a pile last night - including the sneakers! This morning, I picked them up and brought them downstairs, then put them on, laced them up, and went happily on my way. 

I had three, well-lighted, and completely conscious moments in which to discover the fact that I had two different sneakers, but didn't until getting on my bike.

Hmmm.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home