Late to the Five Things Party

This All About Me series of lists is inspired by Jenn, Kelly, Mel (fabulous, new-to-me, rocking strong blogger chick who wears all black with cheetah accents), Miranda, and Rachel. I wrote all of my lists the day after I'd seen the first list, but was not feeling particularly share-y. Now I am. I would like to figure out exactly why I expand and contract my personality at another time, but for now I offer you the first of my five lists of five things:

List One: Five Things I Love About Me (This was much harder than I thought it would be; maybe that's a key to my sudden contraction.)

1.       I am strong.  I can push, pull, and lift more now than ever before. My muscles thank me everyday.
2.       I am invicible.
2.       I am selfish. Understanding and acting in my self-interest is a requirement for my happiness, and damn it, I’m usually excellent at it.
3.       I am demanding. I insist that my people are also selfish; I have no desire, nor inclination to have to guess at motivations.
4.       I am just. I do not suffer fools lightly; most importantly, myself (another key?).
5.       I am dance-y. Whenever, wherever the mood strikes, I’ll shake it, whatever it may be.

For those of you uninterested in the Five Things lists, skip ahead to Saturday.  I plan to post one a day this week.

Comments

Christina said…
Ooooh. What a challenge! I look forward to more "Five Things" from you.
Lynne said…
Well, this must be your lucky day - they're already in the can - that's the expression I'm looking for, right?

I think I posted today's too early. About four hours later I discovered that while my body healed, it decided to give me another blood-shooting eye. Same eye. Same place. Tomorrow I hope to discover, with the help of the ophthamologist, that it is mere incredible coincidence rather than some horrific eye disease.

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home