Book Arts Bash 2009-2010

I meant to post on this last week, but I forgot. In fact, I forgot it so thoroughly that it wasn't until I looked at it again this morning that I realized that I used the exact same clip-art in my recent bumper sticker art that they did in their logo.


Does your homeschooler like to write?


The Book Arts Bash is a writing contest for homeschoolers judged by actual authors. Click the logo above to get to this year's contest website. Since they are still working on this year's details, you can find the results and information on last year's inaugural event here. Keeping checking back for updated information.


One of the organizers has more on her personal blog, Homeschooled Twins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home