3 Good Things (pinched nerve edition)

1. Mmmm. Motrin. 300 mg, 3 times a day.
2. Ahhhhh. Heating pad.
3. Zzzzzzz. Skelaxin. Seriously - that's the name of a muscle relaxer. I wish I had come up with that name. I wonder who gets to name the drugs in a drug company.  That would be an awesome job.  Sadly, I'm not taking Skelaxin, but the name of my generic muscle relaxer isn't nearly as cool.

Is it just me, or does anyone else think of the sister before her wedding in Sixteen Candles when they hear "muscle relaxers"?

In a "don't look for zebras" response to my question about spinal compression, my doctor prescribed some muscle spasm treatment for a few days to see if the range of motion in my neck improves and the throbbing ache in my shoulder and arm subside any.

Comments

Christina said…
Yikes! Feel better soon. Remember, Pysanky awaits.
Lynne said…
I've finally been throbbing-pain-free for nearly 4 hours this morning - doubling the time of my personal best since Sunday night! I hope to have it under control by this weekend. I may need someone else to blow the egg out of the hole, however.

Popular posts from this blog

The Contest

Objectivist Round Up #153

There's No Place Like Home